Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.
Financial Agency Professional Corporation assists individuals who need a little or a lot of help in organizing and recording their financial affairs. Whether your time is limited, you find bookkeeping an absolute bore or you are retired and just want to enjoy life without the daily hassle, we can help.
- Full cycle bookkeeping and payroll services
- HST, GST, PST, WCB and Payroll Source Deduction remittances
- Bookkeeping assistance and training
- Troubleshoot bookkeeping and accounting related issues onsite
- Manual, Sage50 and QuickBooks bookkeeping setup and training
- Individual or Group
- On-Site Bookkeeping and Software Training tailored to individual needs
- Preparation of Government related compliance forms (eg: T4, T4A, T5 slips & Summary reports, ROE’s, HST/GST, PST, WCB) just to name a few
For peace of mind, we will:
- review and pay household bills
- assist with cheque writing and cheque book balancing
- make sure money is received and deposited
- receive quick notice on inaccurate or fraudulent bank or credit card transactions
- prepare an inventory of personal assets and investments
- determine current and long-term cash flow needs through discussion and analysis of income and expenses
- be a second set of eyes overlooking yours or a family members daily transactions
Like small businesses, individuals need to focus their time, energy and resources in areas that benefit them the most. Your individual bookkeeping requirements can be customized to fit your personal needs.
Call us at 416-614-8046 or contact us by email for help with all your bookkeeping needs.